Tuesday 28 January 2014

ROB MADE (Sleazy Deep) interview!



Hi Rob, thanks again for agreeing to come down and play at East Project.  How’s the label, Sleazy G has got off to a great start?

Yeah great thanks!  Sleazy Deep's bigger than ever with a whole host of amazing things set for 2014, it's been another great year of great house music and Sleazy G couldn't of got off to a better start already with a number 1 and every release has gone top10, this sound seems to be HUGE right now!!!

What are you up to at the moment?

Things are just crazy busy for me right now, I'm busy working full-time, writing tracks as Rob Made and have an exciting side project on the go plus running both labels as well as celebrating the birth of my second son Tate! so much going on but I kinda like it like that!
What can we expect from a Rob Made set?

I like to play a bit of everything I'm really diggin' at that time... I generally play forthcoming label stuff and anything else that's current from the artists I love and some of my own productions too. I'd expect some killer nu skool disco & deep house with a lot of party bangers & some G fun!!!!

What track for you defined 2013?

Well that's a tricky question there was just so much amazing music and change in 2013! Fatal Attraction by Teenage Mutants made me think fuuuuckkk

And finally your predictions for 2014... Who should we look out?

Again, many great new artists & talent. for Sleazy G a girl called Ania Iwinska is making some dope beats and for Sleazy Deep I'm loving Lou Van, Pete Oak, Moda Soul, Eddie M, Fabry Pandolfo and more... Oh and there's also some bloke called Rob Made, I heard his new forthcomings are heating up!!!

Thank you...  And we look forward to having down at the next East Project!





No comments:

Post a Comment