Sunday 14 August 2011

Disko Trooper - Summer Top 10!

It's been a while since I last posted in here, so I thought what better way to get back into it than by sharing my current top 10 tunes for the summer...

Some are just out and others a little older but all fit the summer EAST PROJECT house vibe perfectly!

Jona – Drifting Away
Jona - Drifting Away by mobilee records

Modern Amusement – Cold As Ice (Louie Fresco Remix)


Laura Jones – Love In Me


Larse – The More I Want
Larse - The More I Want (Snippet) by Larse

Danny Daze – Your Everything & Fall Away From Love
Danny Daze - Your Everything/Fall Away From Love EP [June 27 VINYL/ July 11 DIGITAL] by Danny Daze

Maceo Plex – Falling


Osunlade – Envision (Ame Acoustic Remix)


Tiger & Woods – Deflowered


Discolog – Good Life
Discolog - Good Life by Discolog (Music Page)

No comments:

Post a Comment