Wednesday 8 April 2015

East Project Podcast - Diamn!

Episode 18 of the East Project Podcast has landed and it's another special one from Brazil! Introducing Diamn (8Beats Management)...



Tell us what you are up to at the moment?

I 've been having a lot of work, I'm in the last year of college, Public Relations, but every day I'm in my studio working on some tracks and EPs. I'm focusing on Brazilian labels.

Brazil seems to be full of a lot of talented producers, why would you say that is and who for you is setting the standard?

Brazil has been gaining more prominence within the electronic music mainly within the G-House but I think Tech House will gain more strength, especially with names like Volkoder, Gabe, Touchtalk, Velkro.

If you had to pick a dream remixer for your track, who would it be and why?

German Brigante, Dashdot, Gabe... I think any of these.

If you was asked to describe your sound in 3 words what would it be?

Intense
Dancing
Diamn

What has been your stand out moment so far in your music career?

I believe it was when Amine Edge sent me a message praising me and saying he has a lot of respect for me, I did not expect it so soon :)

Finally, tell us how you got involved with 8 beat management?

After two years working alone, I received many proposals, the most important for me was the 8beats by connections I have with the people there, is an agency that supports its artists and makes them grow.

DIAMN's remix for East Project:


Check out Diamn at the following places:

No comments:

Post a Comment