Wednesday 21 October 2015

East Project Podcast... Bruno Marangoni!!

Episode 23 of the East Project Podcast is finally here and yet again it showcases another great talent from South America...  Introducing the excellent BRUNO MARANGONI.

Expect nothing but the best House, NuDisco and G-House vibes!

Enjoy!!




Interview:

What are you up to at the moment?

Right now I'm very focused on my career, both in production as well as my touring schedule. This year was fucking awesome, many things have changed for the better and I'm working hard to keep it that way.

Who would be your dream remixer and why?

Shiba San! I follow his work long before I started producing. I get inspired by him a lot and I admire the quality of his sound. He is a well-known and world-renowned artist, it would be an honour to have a sound my remixed by him! I believe that this will also happen soon...

Describe your sound in 5 words?
Gangsta, Sensual, Aggressive, Innovative, Danceable
I think those words together and define my current sound.
What have been your highlights of 2015?
As I said, this year has been very cool!
Some of my best achievements was signing with major labels like Sleazy G, Beach Side, East Project, Prison Entertainment, among others... And also receiving supports from many renowned names. I think this certainly makes us want more and work better.
All this has helped me to perform in several different places. I hope 2016 is as good as 2015 has been!
Tell us what is your current favourite track?
All haha... I love all my tracks, but if I were to choose one it would choose BITCHES. It has not yet been released, but soon by Brazilian label MAZE.
I play it in all my sets and the audience response is always positive.


(Thanks guys, I send a hug to everyone, it was a great honour to have a little chat with you)




Find out more about Bruno Marangoni on:

No comments:

Post a Comment