Tuesday 24 November 2015

East Project Podcast... Alfred Diaz!!

The 25th episode of the East Project podcast has finally landed and it comes form our good friends, Alfred Diaz!

Enjoy...


What are you doing right now?

I am currently working on new projects to be launched by different record labels early next year, but I have to say it has been a year in which I have also signed with several national and international labels like Drop Low, Soleid, Machete Red and recently with East Project.

Tell us what the music industry is like in the Canary Islands and what we should be looking out for?

Despite its small size, the islands have quite an impact where electronic music production is concerned, due to the large amount of talented producers. In recent years there have been several festivals that have had the participation of national and international artists. On the other hand, it has lost its club scene especially in Tenerife, due to the closure of several local iconic clubs from the electronic music.

What has been your favourite release so far?

Honestly I liked them all, but if I have to choose would be "Wanna Play a Game" because for me (House Of Hustle) is one of the most powerful labels with which I signed so far.

If you could choose any producer in the world to remix, who would it be and why?

Kolombo, Sirus Hood, Sharam Jey, Shiba San are great artists and I identify with what I have been producing so far.

What is your guilty pleasure song and why?


My guilty pleasure track is "Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam" this track marked part of my past and now the future...

For more info, follow Alfred Diaz on:


No comments:

Post a Comment