Tuesday 18 August 2015

Introducing... Calvin MO

We definitely have a love affair going with the South Americans and this time it comes in the shape of Calvin MO!

Having picked up on some of his early releases, we were keen to get him involved on the East Project label and have the joy of sharing his excellent summer anthem called "Questions" on the current "Friends Vol 2, Part 1" VA...

If you haven't got a copy yet, grab one now!!



Please introduce yourself?

Hi Guys, I'm Cällvin (Calvin MO) and I'm Brazilian.  I'm 23 years old and in 2009 I started my little career with electronic music.

I'm a real fan of good music and especially House Music.

Describe your release on East Project (EP006) in 5 words?

Professionalism, Respect, Great, Important and Pleasurable

Tells us something about yourself that nobody else will know...

I've some problems with communication and networking, these defects disturb my evolution with music...  And I would love to get to know London and Europe some day in my life!

Find out more about Clavin MO on:


No comments:

Post a Comment