Monday 3 August 2015

Introducing Deniz Alpay... Hitmeister D.

Alongside Tremonde and the vocal talents of Sean Declase, HITMEISTER D has produced what we believe will be one of the big summer hits on a variety of dance floors across the world!

Hitmeister D, Tremonde Feat Sean Declase - "Rest Of You"

Summertime vocal business!!!  Enjoy...


Please introduce yourself?

My name is Deniz Alpay aka Hitmeister D. 

I've been spinning records since 1999 and started out experimenting mixing various styles such as Disco, 80s electronics, Pop and House oriented styles eventually evolving in what we call 'Eclectic' in the Netherlands since 2003. 

I played numerous clubs and festivals all over the world and used to do a lot of fashion shows such as Karl Lagerfeld, Diesel, Tommy Hilfiger and much more.

For the last 4 years I've been focusing on developing young talent and giving them the possibility to become what I call a 'responsible' artist and doing a lot of consultancy jobs for Nightlife, such as clubs, hotels and bars. In the meantime I do gigs, spend some time in the studio and of course with my 2 sons.. :)

This combination works perfectly for me. I produce whenever I feel like it, do some gigs whenever I feel too and am constantly connected with all developments in my area of passion… NIGHT.  

Describe your release on East Project (EP006) in 5 words?

Warm, Loving, Sexy, Summer... did I mention Sexy? 

Tells us something about yourself that nobody else will know...

I am actually very fking Gay, which probably explains my incredible passion for Disco shit...


Find out more about Hitmeister D on:



No comments:

Post a Comment