Wednesday 7 September 2016

EP Friends Vol4... Introducing Lennart Richter!

For the second in our mini interviews with the artists featured on our latest release, East Project Friends Vol.4, we catch up with regular EP favourite and top producer from Germany, Lennart Richter!!



Please introduce yourself...

I'm Lennart Richter, Producer, DJ/Live act from Berlin. I mostly play and produce House & Nu Disco, but am occassionaly swayed to venture into unknown territories.

Describe your release on Friends Vol.4 in 5 words...

I'd like to answer this one with a quote - "Brazilian Ass Shaker right here"

What else do you have coming up, that we should look out for (DJ gigs or new releases)?

You can catch me live in Berlin Clubs regularly, just check out my facebook page - www.fb.com/lennartrichtermusic

Upcoming releases are the "Steglitz Boyz" EP I did with Shed Eeran on GUN PWDR, the "Bad Decisions" EP ft Kye Munroe on Springbok Records as well as a Compilation Track called "Acid Makes Me Move" featuring Leah Ashurst on Blue Dye next Month, soon follow should "I'm Slick" EP on East Project.

Still a lot of tracks in limbo with no release dates set yet so stay tuned.

Finally, if you had been selected for the Olympics, in which sport would you like to have performed?

Golf, definately. Sadly Martin Kaymer only did 15th or so, I woulda done better. Period. Haha

You can follow Lennart on:


No comments:

Post a Comment