Friday 9 September 2016

EP Friends Vol4... Introducing MalcoHol!!

For the third of our mini interviews with the artists from the EP Friends Vol4 release that hit the shelves on the 5th September, we catch up with Malcon Capitine...  a.k.a. MalcoHol!!



Please introduce yourself...

My name is Malcon Capitine a.k.a MalcoHol, I'm a DJ/Producer from Maputo/Mozambique. Music has been my love ever since I was really young and I started producing in 2011 and DJing in 2014 same time I took house music more seriously.

I'm inspired and influenced mostly by every good music that catches my attention, to me every good artist (musician in this case) is a really big influence and inspiration to me and my music.

My producing style is mostly dark, deep and groovy, witch I apply them on Bass Music (Deep House/Bass House).

Describe your release on Friends Vol.4 in 5 words...

In 5 words I describe my release as Dark, Groovy, Catchy, Genuine and Awesome.

What else do you have coming up, that we should look out for (DJ gigs or new releases)?

19/08 I'm releasing a Collab EP called MalcoHol VS Michel Mess, with Michel Mess, a good producing partner & friend and 12/09 I'll be releasing a deep house with the title "Don't Know " in a South African label called Immoral Music.

Finally, if you had been selected for the Olympics, in which sport would you like to have performed?

If I'd been selected for the Olympics I would've liked to perform Judo.

You can follow MalcoHol on:


No comments:

Post a Comment